Calendar's browser extension allows you to share your availability in just one click straight from your browser without having to actually go into Calendar. This allows you to add a scheduling link, or paste available times of your choosing, straight into your email or web page.
To use the Calendar browser extension, first install the extension to your web browser from the Chrome web store or the Edge store. Once installed, you can add the extension to your toolbar for quick access.
How to Share your Availability Using the Browser Extension
- Open the Calendar extension from your browser toolbar. Tip: pin the extension for easy access.
- Select the workspace you want to use.
- Choose the time slot that you would like to share with your invitee and click on Add times to email.
- Select up to three specific days to meet.
- Optional: customize the times to meet. Without customization, the first three daily available times will be selected.
- Select the Copy button and then paste the contents into your email.
To learn more about Calendar's browser extension click here for a video walkthrough.
Please sign in to leave a comment.