When you sign-up for a Calendar account, you automatically start with the "Basic" plan, which is free. There are so many features we've included in the free plan because we recognize how many of you may be freelancers or entrepreneurs just starting out.
If you aren't signed in to your Calendar account already, do that now.
Under "Settings" found in the top right-hand corner of the screen you'll find a Billing category. Here, you can click on that
When you click on "Manage Plan," you'll be able to see table that compares what you get with Calendar's "Basic" plan:
Here are some of the things you can do with your Basic Calendar account:
- Connect your other calendars (Gmail, Office 365, Outlook, and iCloud)
- Do unlimited scheduling
- Have a personalized Calendar link
- Get notifications (Email and SMS)
- Use automated event notifications
- Receive personalized messages and reminders
- Enjoy multiple calendar views (Day, Week, Month, and Agenda)
The Basic plan allows for up to two event availability types and one user.
After trying these features out, you can always take the plan up known as the "Pro" plan for a 30-day trial spin to see what other features you can enjoy for as little as $10 per month.