How to connect your Apple/icloud calendar
1. Retrieve your app-specific password from Apple
Before you can connect your apple calendar to calendar.com you will need to retrieve an app specific password from Apple. This app-specific password will be different from your regular Apple password.
Apple requires an app-specific password, as well as two-factor authentication, to connect to third-party applications like Calendar
To retrieve your app-specific password:
Sign in to https://appleid.apple.com/.
Go to security and, turn on two-factor authentication if it is not already on.
Go App-Specific Passwords, select the icon to add a password.
Name and create the password. A good tip would be to name the password "Calendar.com Password" or something along those lines you can tell your different app passwords apart.
Copy the new app specific password given so you can use it when connecting it in Calendar.
In the Screenshots below, you can see where you can select app specific password and what an example of a what the app specific password will look like.
2. Connecting the Apple/iCloud Calendar in Calendar.com
Now that you have your password you can go back to your calendar.com account.
To add your Apple calendar go to user settings> calendars. There you will go to the Apple icon and select add an account.
- You will then get a popup that asks for your apple ID and the app specific password that you now have.
- Fill in that info and your Apple Calendar will be connected!
- You can go to your main dashboard to make sure it is connected the right account and you can create time slots linked to that calendar to test the connection as well.
In these screenshots you can see where to locate your user settings followed by you calendar settings, where to select the apple icon to connect your apple calendar, and lastly where you will put in your Apple id and app specific password to fully connect the Apple calendar to Calendar.com.