Time is money and we know that better than anyone. That’s why we’ve got some tricks up our sleeve that will help you close more deals in less time.
Following these proven Calendar tips will allow your sales and marketing teams to accomplish more while focusing on what matters most: filling your pipeline and closing more deals.
Utilize tactics that lead to long-term revenue:
- Convert campaigns into paying customers. Use Calendar’s Time Slots function to create and customize personal meeting links for discovery calls and demos. Once created, use these as the call-to-action in your marketing campaigns to allow any interested prospect to schedule a time to learn about your offering with a sales rep.
- Funnel website traffic into more scheduled meetings. Optimize your website lead forms with customized meeting links. This will ensure prospects can schedule an appointment with your team. Not to mention, it minimizes the amount of phone tag sales reps have to play just to schedule a meeting.
- Automate your lead flow. Ready to shorten your average time to first call or your entire sales cycle? Route leads to your next available rep by using the Round Robin feature. You can choose to distribute leads based on availability, priority, or equal distribution.
- Eliminate no-shows. Embed Calendar on your site and give your prospects the freedom to choose from multiple meeting types. This will minimize any friction by allowing your prospects to choose the date, time, and duration of the meeting. Also, turn on automatic email and text reminders so prospects can be reminded of meetings.
- Integrate your favorite tools. Killing multiple birds with one stone is easy with Calendar's seamless integrations. Add video conference links (Zoom, GoToMeeting, Google Hangouts, etc.) to your Time Slots so prospects or customers can easily access them when scheduling a meeting.
- Identify the time spent on each lead. Playing lots of phone and email tag? Calendar’s seamless email integration pinpoints the amount of time you’re spending on certain contacts. Phone calls, emails, calendar invites, all tracked for you so you don’t have to guess when it’s time to move on.
- Maximize team productivity. Do you know who your most or least productive team members are? No need to guess, just let Calendar Analytics do the work for you. With individual and team Analytics, you can know when, where, and how team members are spending their time.
- Optimize your training and enablement process. Fine-tuning your funnel starts when sales and marketing are on the same page. Whether it’s one on one’s or department enablement, Calendar’s Find a Time feature allows you to find the most ideal time for every individual with a single click. No more coordinating a time through polls or mass messages, just let your Calendar do the thinking for you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.