Ensuring your customers are taken care of throughout the entire customer journey requires an immense amount of time and communication. Calendar will boost your productivity so you can successfully keep customer satisfaction high and churn rates low. Our tools will keep every task visible while making it easy to stay connected with your accounts.
Following these proven Calendar tips will allow you to get back to focusing on what matters most: optimizing the customer journey.
Focus on offering unforgettable service:
- Set a clear path to success. Efficiently onboard new customers by immediately offering scheduling links for training through your Time Slots. These links can be embedded in confirmation emails, in your help center, or even on your website. Offer helpful resources link help articles or videos prior to onboarding so you can maximize your time with each account.
- Identify vital touchpoints. Set up different Time Slots inside your account to match the different steps of your onboarding or account management process. Whether it’s a first call, ongoing training, or an upgrading discussion, you can automate your workflows to help make account management a smooth process.
- Provide an unforgettable service. Calendar is designed to help individuals and teams accomplish more. Whether it’s for technical help or ongoing training, create scheduling links for each team to ensure customers can be routed to the right individuals. Utilize our many different team scheduling features to make sure customers get scheduled according to your preferred workflow.
- Integrate your favorite tools. Unleash the full power of your Calendar by pairing it with the systems you can’t work without. Add video conference links (Zoom, GoToMeeting, Google Hangouts, etc.) to your Time Slots so customers can easily access them when scheduling a meeting.
- Automate as much as possible. Your time is in high demand, don’t spend it on time-consuming tasks. Set up automated reminders through text and emails to combat no-shows. Customize your Time Slots to include buffer times so you can have enough time between meetings. Add daily meeting limits to control the number of meetings that can be scheduled on your calendar. Lastly, notes are critical but don’t let them slow you down. Add Note Transcription to your account and let your Calendar take notes for you.