As a leader or manager, your days are filled with meetings, one-on-one meetings, training, and so much more. Luckily, Calendar has all the tools to help you become a more productive leader.
Following these proven Calendar tips will allow you to get back to focusing on what matters most: growing your team.
Focus your time on optimizing your team :
- Be accessible to team members. Relationships are everything. That’s why it’s vital you make yourself available to your team. Utilizing custom made Time Slots allows you to send personalized meeting links that make scheduling a breeze. Simply copy, paste, and send.
- Set office hours with employees. With our reliable integrations, Calendar is able to prevent the double-booking of meetings by keeping track of your connected calendars. You can set up your office hours or meeting times by customizing your Time Slots hours inside your account.
- Schedule team meetings in seconds. Scheduling a 30-minute team meeting shouldn’t require 30 emails. With Find a Time, your Calendar can pinpoint the best times to meet. Simply add your guests, schedule the best time based upon everyone’s highlighted availability and you’re all set!
- Automate as much as possible. Your time is in high demand, don’t spend it on time-consuming tasks. Set up automated reminders through text and emails for meeting reminders. Customize your Time Slots to include buffer times so you can have enough time between meetings. Add daily meeting limits to control the number of meetings that can be scheduled on your calendar. Lastly, don’t let taking notes slow your team down. Add Note Transcription to your account and let your Calendar take notes for you.
- Maximize team productivity. Do you know who your most or least productive team members are? No need to guess, just let Calendar Analytics do the work for you. With individual and team Analytics, you can know when, where, and how team members are spending their time. You can pinpoint where your team is excelling and what obstacles may be slowing you down.
- Integrate your favorite tools. Unleash the full power of your Calendar by pairing it with the systems you can’t live without. Add video conference links (Zoom, GoToMeeting, Google Hangouts, etc.) to your Time Slots so your employees or contacts can clearly identify meeting locations.