Interviewing job candidates, customers or employees requires a lot of time and communication. Luckily, Calendar has all the tools to streamline your interviewing process by cutting out the need for back and forth communication.
Following these proven Calendar tips will allow you to get back to focusing on what matters most: performing high-quality interviews.
Utilize tactics that lead to highly productive interviews:
- Easily secure top talent. This starts with improving your overall efficiency. Impress job candidates by offering link-based scheduling through your Calendar Time Slots. This will help keep you and potential new hires on the same page while also saving you loads of time.
- Adapt to your recruiting process. Set up different Time Slots inside your account to match the different steps of your recruiting process. Whether it’s a screening call, the first face-to-face, or even panel interviews, you can automate your workflows to make recruiting a smooth process.
- Integrate your favorite tools. Unleash the full power of your Calendar by pairing it with the systems you can’t work without. Add video conference links (Zoom, GoToMeeting, Google Hangouts, etc.) to your Time Slots so those you interview can clearly identify meeting locations. If you’re using multiple calendars, make sure they’re all added to your account so you can have complete control and visibility in one place.
- Automate as much as possible. Your time is in high demand, don’t spend it on time-consuming tasks. Set up automated reminders through text and emails to combat no-shows. Customize your Time Slots to include buffer times so you can have enough time between interviews. Add daily meeting limits to control the number of interviews that can be scheduled on your calendar. Lastly, don’t let taking notes slow you down. Add Note Transcription to your account and let your Calendar take notes for you.
- Find the best meeting times. Finding the best times to meet with employees or as an entire organization can be tricky. Whether it’s exit interviews, one-on-one’s or company all-hands, let Calendars Find a Time function do the legwork for you. Simply add your guests, schedule the best time based upon everyone’s highlighted availability and you’re all set!
- Maximize company productivity. Do you know who your most or least productive departments or employees are? No need to guess, just let Calendar Analytics do the work for you. With individual and team Analytics, you can know when, where, and how team members are spending their time. You can pinpoint where your organization is excelling and what obstacles may be holding it back.